11.24.2009

The better to hear you with my dear....

Things heard in my household


"moooooooooooooooommmmmy I have POOOP on my haaaaaaaaaaands!"
me: Keller, what happened?
K: Mommy, you would NOT believe it...it was just SO SO big."

"Coleman, you arent a girl, don't flee to the village, fight the giant with me!"
(Keller to C acting out their latest favorite book)

They were watching a 1970's cartoon version of The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. (which is great). Here are some of my favorite White boy quotes:

(Coleman)
"Mommy, that's me, the beaver, but not the one holding her boobs" hmmmmm must have missed that scene????

(Keller)
"Mommy, I am SO brave that I would touch the White Witches LIPS!"
"Mommy, I am a mean-guy-nice-guy, I am nice most of the time, but i am mean in battle!"

Colemans response when I ask him to come downstairs
"Hold on, I am tying my leg up!"
He emerges wearing only tighty whities and a belt tied on his leg, which he told me
"Do you know why I am tied up? Because I stepped on the airplane"
Refering to last week when I caught him stepping on this airplane we have, I asked him to stop and no, did NOT tie him up as punishment....he continued to wear the belt on his leg most of the day. No grace for himself.

1 comment:

-joy said...

hey lindsay! i just found you blog and LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you write! I can relate to so much of the mommyhood.
thanks and keep it up.
-joy bruce

http://joybruce.blogspot.com/