Sometimes, nothing is funnier than a smashed face. I found the boys mashing their faces against the mesh in coleman's pack and play. Of course, the more I laughed the greater the performance got. I remember my sister and I hard-core-stomach-ugly-face laughing when we would put panty hose on our heads...perhaps I should pick up a pair of Legs nylons for our next plane ride.
8.25.2008
Funny faces
Sometimes, nothing is funnier than a smashed face. I found the boys mashing their faces against the mesh in coleman's pack and play. Of course, the more I laughed the greater the performance got. I remember my sister and I hard-core-stomach-ugly-face laughing when we would put panty hose on our heads...perhaps I should pick up a pair of Legs nylons for our next plane ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL
They are so CUTE! Makes me excited for brothers! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog about little boys...it was really encouraging.
Post a Comment