3.25.2008

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. After church, we went to friends' house for brunch. Four families with two children each. Needless to say, deep meaningful conversation was not the dialogue but we had a great time all the same. I insisted on getting pictures in our "easter best" and this is pretty much what I spent most of the morning saying...









"coleman,look at mommy...coleman, look at mommy, coleman, stop sucking on your arm
and look at mommy.....JEREMY can you stand behind me and do something funny!"

"Keller, do NOT hit your brother, keller i
am serious (me still smiling) coleman laugh




"chaaaaase, keeeeeeller look at mommy (chase chase chase-this is hope,his mom chanting w me), boys,boys,boys look here, boys boys boys...."











"Keller,coleman smile for mommy
c'mon guys one smile, look here
look here, look here,look here"






and this is about as good as it gets.......






















1 comment:

The Leonards said...

Hey Lindsay! This post is so funny...it is so hard to get a good picture of Sam, and almost impossible to get him to look at the camera, so I can only imagine how difficult it is to try to get two wiggly boys to "pose" for a photo! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your world! Keller and Coleman are ADORABLE!