Keller has mastered "awake" potty training. He still wears diapers during the night, but is GREAT during the day. About a week ago, we were finishing lunch in the dining hall, when he told me he had to pee. I figured since he was a boy, we are in the woods, and our house was two hills away, he could go outside. He asked me "do construction men do this?" hmmmmm.....Well, apparantly this experience was one Keller wanted to repeat daily. There have been many times when I look out the window in the dining hall, and see Keller sprinkling the woods with his love. Now, Coleman wants to do the same thing. Whenever he sees Keller doing this, he'll run up to him, grab his own "area" and say "bruder pee pee, I pee pee, I pee pee."
A couple of days ago, Coleman and I were in the playroom, Keller was still sleeping, when Coleman spotted Keller's underwear in a pile of clean laundry. Coleman brings them to me saying "bruder pee pee, bruder pee" and obviously wants to wear them,so I put them on over his diaper. Something tells me, he'll be easy to pottytrain.
7.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's so precious...
Post a Comment