Coleman is talking non-stop, i think he is just trying to catch up w his big brother. About a month ago, i looked over and saw him standing on the table in the den. I told him "coleman, get down." He looked at me with those big eyes and said "why?" I was so stunned that he knew that word that I was speechless. Since then that question seems to follow everything I tell him to do. Initially I started to try to explain "why" to him, then I decided that he is 15mos old and does not need an explanation.
although he knows i am mommy, for some reason he has taken to calling me daddy. when i leave the room, he'll yell "daddy are dooo?" (translation "mommy where are you?") i have told him again and again that i am mommy and he'll say "mommy" until a demand needs to be met, or we are in public...so everyone thinks he is very attached to daddy.
Keller has taken up "construction" in the form of the tape measure. He LOVES it and measures the house, his toys, himself...the other day i was standing in the spot where i spend 90%of my life (in front of the kitchen sink) and i look over my shoulder and see a tape measure spreading the width of my bottom....keller looks up and declares "mommy, that's too big..."....thanks keller, perhaps i should start doing some squats while washing dishes....
5.30.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Imagine what he would say if he measured MINE!!!
angela conklin
Keller is hilarious though I'm sure not an accurate judge of your bottom! Hope to see you guys on the 21st when you come home from Keller's birthday. :)
Post a Comment