Another dreary day. We decided to head out to the nature museum. We had not been there in many months, so I knew the boys would have fun. All morning the boys talked about how excited they were to go. I had to wake up Porter from his morning nap to give us enough time there. We drove in the pouring rain and arrive. It was not crowded at all which was perfect since my boys usually require alot of space. We had been there no less than five minutes when Porter needed a diaper change. We all four go to the bathroom and he has pooped all over his pants and onesie. With Keller, I of course, would have had several extra outfits to chose from, I was lucky to even have a wipe with Porter. I get him cleaned, we go out to the water area, and he throws up....it was not projectile throw up just a bit, in fact I convinced myself it was mere spit-up. There was no way I was going to leave and have to deal with the boys screams of going home. Plus, I was able to hold Porter most of the time so he stayed clear of mouthing objects. The boys discovered the butterfly room- an atrium which is warm, calm and full of butterflies. They LOVED it in there. I tried to explain the warmth was to replicate a tropical forest or jungle. As I was attempting to draw attention to the butterflies, they start screaming that they are jungle men and suddenly (not kidding, at the same time) start singing as loud as they can "welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games, live like an animal...nananananan....I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAM!!!"
My sister taught them that Guns-n-roses song over Christmas and thought it was hilarious when they would sing it, which of course, only prompted them all the more.
I really could not stop laughing at this point...butterflies just can't compete with Axel Rose.
2.02.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
guns n roses forever baby
Post a Comment